This show is all about family, isn’t it? They always find each other, they always have each other’s backs, and even when they’re evil, they still love each other. Of course, they’re all freaking related to each other, so the whole damn town is pretty much one big, dysfunctional family.
Anyway, in honor of Father’s Day, I thought it would be good to re-live some of those wonderful Daddy moments. So let’s get started and wallow in the feels, shall we?
10. Hansel and Gretel’s Dad changes his mind
Who can forget their little faces, pressed to the glass as Dad asked Emma, “Is that them?”
And once he got a look, there was no turning back.
9. Jefferson reunites with Grace
After a little nudge from Henry, and a whole lot of angst,
Jefferson finally calls out his daughter’s name and holds her in his arms.
8. Marco finds Pinocchio’s hat
And you know he’ll never stop until he finds his boy.
7. Kurt Flynn gives his life to keep his son safe
“I’ll always be with you, Owen!”
6. Robin Hood doing just about anything with Roland
Seriously, how adorable are they? He’s so good with his son, always.
5. Killian offers Baelfire a home and a family
The second he realized he was looking at Milah’s son, he knew what he had to do.
“This ship can be your home, the crew your family…”
Oh, Bae. You should have stayed.
4. David’s face (and the tears in his eyes) when the curse breaks and he sees Emma
Who needs words when you’ve got Josh Dallas’s face? The man can bring the feels.
And speaking of feels….
3. Rumplestiltskin meets Baelfire for the first time
“Oh, it’s all right, Bae…Papa’s here…”
(I need a hug now…)
2. Neal realizes that Henry is his son.
Oh my God, what a punch in the gut that moment was. So beautifully played by all.
And finally, let’s not forget the Dad moment that started it all…
1. Prince Charming fights with a baby (he fought with a baby?) and saves his daughter.
What about you? What are your favorite Once Upon A Time Dad Moments?